Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Squash Hat


Isn't it the cutest little thing?

I finished this in one night, and 20 minutes the next day (had I realized that's all I needed, I would have just stayed up the 20 minutes.) I've already cast-on for a second, as an addition to a baby gift. Super fast, super cute!

I'm also working on some dishcloths as part of a bridal shower gift. Originally, I thought I would do 12 cloths - one for each month of the year. But, the shower is next weekend, and I'm only working on my first one. I'm aiming for 6 cloths; we'll see how it goes!

Happy knitting!

3 comments:

Miss Me said...

that's adorable!
12 dishcloths? that would have been quite a fabulous gift, but then so would 6 - or 3 - or 1! : )

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

SWEET!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! I love the idea of 12 cloths, but you're right - time might be tight. I'm hoping to add some cloths to the towel I made as a housewarming gift for a friend =)