Monday, April 21, 2008

A Picture!

I have a new camera - hooray!

Here's Branching Out - without blocking or the ends woven in. (And with a sideways picture.)



Also, my yarn for the Mystery Lace KAL arrived from Knitpicks today. I just ordered it on Thursday, so I'm PSYCHED that it's here already. I'm off to wind it into a ball, and hope to knit the test swatch tonight. The pattern calls for size 4 needles. I own size 3 and size 5, but not 4. I'm going to try it out on the five's and see if I like it.

Happy knitting!

3 comments:

km said...

Branching Out looks great!

I hate it too when a pattern calls for the one size of needles I don't have.

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

AWESOME!

Love the color....

Can't wait to get mine done!

Kati said...

Beautiful scarf. I may have to get off my sock kick and do this one.

Re: your question on the leaf socks - they release the patterns 1 year after the club. But Cat Bordhi's newest book has some very similiar architectures- most of which don't pick-up stitches.