Monday, April 7, 2008

Camera Woes

We've had a busy weekend!

Friday night my best friend came into town, Saturday my parents got here, and Sunday we had a family birthday party for all 3 kids. I'm exhausted.

Also, our camera seems to have died. :( Hopefully, we'll be able to get it fixed or replaced soon. I miss the camera already! Fortunately, my dad took lots of pictures during the party. The kids were SO good, and everyone seemed to have a really good time. It's crazy how fast they grow!

My mom looked at the baby bonnet. We decided the pattern is in error, and there should have been far less decreases. Sadly, I can't save it now that I've weaved in all the ends (STUPID!). I have to decide if I'm going to make another one, or find some other hat to knit for this baby. I'll look around on Ravelry tonight - good, mindless activity for this tired girl.

I started a second Love Dishcloth. No one in my family thinks a years worth of dishcloths is a cool gift. I'm caving to popular opinion - I'll knit 2 love cloths and include them with my kitchen related shower gift, and we'll see what the wedding gift is in August! I've also cast on for branching out. I haven't gotten far - I keep screwing up. However, I've also had company - not the best time for lace work. Hopefully, I'll get further along this week.

I'm not sure how long we'll be without a camera. Until then, no pictures - sorry!

3 comments:

km said...

Oh man. I lost my camera in the fall. I couldn't believe how dependent I was on it until it was gone. Your branching out must be like my Diamonds & Pearls Scarf. I have to be able to think to work on it. That means not with company.

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

I started the branching out too. I had typed the pattern and cut and pasted so I had all the rows written down and gee I made a mistake, it toook me 4, yes 4 starts on the scarf before I figured out what the probelm was! Having a great time knitting it now.

Can't wait to see some pics!

spinndiva said...

YAYYY for more lace!
Good luck with the camera! Mine broke too and I miss it terribly!