Moriah tagged me for this meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Stuff about me:
1. Prior to being a Mommy and a Knitter, I was a special education teacher, working with children with emotional and/or behavioral abilities. For several years, I worked in a residential treatment facility with children placed there through the court systems.
2. I was a camp counselor for several summers. I can light a campfire with one match.
3. I score baseball games using the double diamond method. I love baseball. LOVE IT! The game is beautiful. I'm a AAA Buffalo Bisons fan. I miss them! Scoring the game helps me to focus, and comes in handy if you go to 30 games a season - easy to check stats. If you're anywhere near Buffalo, check out a Bisons game. The stadium is beautiful, it's affordable, and the team is good.
4. In high school, I was in the musical "Camelot". I became really interested in the King Arthur stories, and by extension, other Medieval and/or Renaissance stories.
5. I used to have a rule that I wouldn't date men that I worked with. I met my husband at work.
6. I love to go out to eat. I'm not picky - a fancy restaurant is great, but I'm equally happy with a Friday's or an Applebees. I'm particularly a fan of Mexican - in the Americanized Mexican way, not necessarily authentic.
As for the tagging:
Anne, Cathy, and Kristen.