Sunday, April 20, 2008

Still Pictureless

It's getting closer though - I bought a camera yesterday, but DH had some objections. Will try again tomorrow!

I feel like I haven't got much done the last few days.

No, that's not right.

I haven't gotten much knitting done. I have, however, gone shopping for the day with little girl (which was quite fun!), organized my yarn collection, and sorted through lots of STUFF in the bedroom. The yarn collection...I hadn't realized how much leftover yarn I have from other projects. I have to start incorporating that into my planned knitting. It's crazy how fast it accumulates! I told DH I shouldn't need to buy yarn, except for a tank top I have for myself until June. I then amended the statement to "probably shouldn't", because you never know what comes up. Like, I joined the Mystery Lace KAL, and my yarn should arrive this week from Knitpicks. I didn't anticipate this yarn need, because I didn't anticipate joining the KAL!

I finished Branching Out tonight, and I've been working on 5"x5" baby washcloths in seed stitch or garter stitch. The washcloths are my playground knitting.

I didn't get to church this morning. The women's running Olympic Trials were held in Boston this morning, and that made traffic and parking ridiculous. Didn't even try.

Tomorrow, I'll cast on for a retry of the baby bonnet. Let's hope it works this time!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Alana said...

Wow, you're getting so many projects finished! I'm anxious to see Branching Out.