Friday, September 21, 2007

Secret Current Project



I know the picture is kind of blurry, but I've tried to give a hint of the pretty pattern without giving away the project. I wasn't going to post it, but I feel like I haven't shown any knitting off lately.

I actually haven't been knitting all that much. The kids have been kind of stressing me out lately, and I'm lacking energy to knit. Which isn't good, because Christmas is coming!

I am excited about the above blurry project, although I'm a little concerned that it will be too small. Also, it's contributing to the lack of knitting. The lace pattern isn't difficult, but it does require attention, and it's hard to work on unless everyone is asleep.

What's going on in your knitting life?

3 comments:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Beautiful and one of my favorite colors too!

Deb said...

I can't wait to find out what this is...it looks neat!!

Sharon Rose said...

I know what you mean about lace - my MS3 stole is stuck because I can't work on it when anything is happening. :)