Saturday, September 1, 2007

Project Updates

I feel like I haven't accomplished much lately, but I think it's because I have several projects going at once, and I haven't been knitting much in the evenings. I knit a few rows here and there in between activities. It's the last few days of summer, so I'm trying to get the kids out to our local pond as much as possible - it's one of my favorite ways to spend the day!

But, here's what I've been doing:

A basic dishcloth for rides in the car (or yesterday, on the T. DH and I went out to dinner!) I find they come in handy when you need a quick gift, so I usually have one going somewhere. And I love all the colors that Sugar 'n Creme comes in.


Little boy's wallaby. I marked the stitches where the pouch will go as I was knitting, instead of figuring it out later.



Secret Project - I'm doing a project for the Pay It Forward Exchange, and I want it to be a surprise. But, go check out Jen's blog, especially her post about back to school, and tell me - aren't the colors perfect?


And now, I'd like to give a quick shout-out to Deb - Hi Deb! Congratulations on the new grandbaby! I'm so tickled that you found my blog!

Happy Knitting everyone!

3 comments:

Alana said...

You betcha!! I checked it out, and the colors are perfect!

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see someone else working on a wallaby. I've had mine on the needles for a while so I contemplating taking it out and stating over. I have my eye on visiting some of your Downtown Boston yarn shops provided I find great directions. That trip will probably happen though next year though around baseball season. My soon to be 12 year old (13 days) is a Red Soxs fan. I'm still searching for a green monster shirt.

Deb said...

Thanks for the shout out!! I am so thrilled that I found your blog! I check it almost daily to see what you are working on. Maybe we'll both be in the Buffalo area at the same time soon and can visit and knit together at Linda's. I really miss your Mom and the Thursday afternoon knitters!! Keep up the good work - I'm so impressed with how far you have come! Take care!!