Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Random Questionnaire

This seems to be floating around a bunch of blogs involved in the same swaps I am.

1. Were you named after anyone? Two great aunts.
2. Birth place? Denville, NJ
3. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? Read
4. What are your nicknames? Does Mommy count?
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Rarely
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Italy or France - I love to cook!
8. A Person you look up to most? My parents
9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Lack of patience with adults
10. One word that describes you? Capable
11. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
12. What is the weather like right now? Raining
13. Last person you talked to on the phone? My husband
14. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? A Mom - and yes, I am!
15. Favorite Drinks? Diet Coke
16. Favorite sport? Baseball
17. Favorite Food? Chocolate, ravioli
18. Last Movie You Watched? Movie on cinema? Um...I don't know
19. Most money spent on 1 pair of shoes? I once paid $80 for a pair of sneakers - they were so worth it too! My feet were very happy in them.
20. What Book Are You Reading? I just finished The Bell Jar for Knit the Classics. I try to read from my Bible every night.
21. Computer Screen Wallpaper? My kids
22. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Burn Notice on USA
23. Favorite Smells? Lilacs, baking bread, warm chocolate
24. What's the farthest you've been from home? Arizona, from the East Coast
25. Where is your favorite knitting spot? Club chair with feet on ottoman

I worked on Big Boy's scarf last night - straight garter stitch gets boring, so I've decided to do one block for every project I finish. I have to decide if I'm going to cast on for my knit the classics project or a pay it forward project. (Or, maybe I'll combine the two - or is that cheating?)

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

definitely not cheating. we consider that "efficient".
i read your favourite food as "chocolate ravioli", only realizing afterwards that there was a comma between the two words. but wouldn't that be an awesome dessert? yum!

Kati said...

How fun -- I was just popping over to read your blog after reading your kind comment on my blog. This questionnaire was one I created for my swap partners (HSKS, SP11 & FFBE) so we could get to know each other better - I find that to be the best part of the swaps. It was so fun to see it appear on yours and get to read your responses.

Thanks again - I'll try to post some mitten update photos soon.