Saturday, August 4, 2007

Project Progress!


I finished this hat for my nephew Joey. He's 16, it's his school colors, and maybe he'll wear it during spring lacrosse practice. It's not perfect - I've never done stripes before, and there were some issues dealing with all the loose ends. Plus, I wasn't able to hide to jogs as well as I would have liked. So many things to learn.... I'm definitely going to knit another one to correct those problems. Perhaps nephew Michael needs a hat too!

I found the pattern at The Brown Sheep's blog, but when I went back to put it here, the URL couldn't be found. She called it her two movie hat.

On other projects - the gnome hat has I-cord ties and a tassle. EVEN BETTER! The never-ending baby blanket is off the needles. I just have to figure out how to do the crochet edging. Actually, I need that skill for both projects.

In other news - baby Joshua is wearing his hat! Keep praying for him!

No comments: