Sunday, August 19, 2007

Felted Bags

I've been poking around the web looking at different felted bags, and here are some that I like:

The Noni Evening Adventure Bag. I had actually seen this as part of a trunk show at my mom's LYS, and loved it immediately. I don't know that I love the vine i-cord. I think I would love the bag just in plain black or brown.

The Balloon Bag. It's just super cute! It's listed on Knitting Pattern Central.

The Run About Bag. I feel kind of bad listing this one, because I don't think I have the skills required to knit it.

Sophie. I like that it's so classic, and could be done in ANY kind of color.

I also like market-type bags that you can just throw stuff in and go. Truly, there's just not very many bags that I look at and say "ick!" I'm pretty easy to please. I hope that's helpful to my fall felted bag exchange pal!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my felted mittens work great!! I will definitely be making some for everyone I know!!!! I'm so excited about the fall bag exchange!! I've never done a sway before!