Sunday, August 26, 2007

3-2-1 Contact

The first contest for the Fall Felted Bag Exchange! Here goes:

1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?

I have to say Lamb's Pride, because thus far, it's the only kind I've used. I'm interested to see what other people are using, before I pick out the yarn for my bag for this swap.

2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog.

Nicola S. is from Cheshire, UK.

3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.

Alana has two dogs - Jayda and Flex.

4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.

Cheryl has two boys, and she lives in Massachusetts like me!

5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why!

This is tough for me. I love Thanksgiving and Turkey bowl football. But, I think I'm going to have to go with October. I love how the leaves are still falling, and it's usually great weather to be outside with the kids. And now that I have kids, Halloween is so much fun! Last year, my daughter was a puppy, and she got such a kick out of having a black, eyeliner nose!

No comments: