Friday, January 4, 2008

Ravelry Pictures

Yesterday, it was REALLY cold, and I didn't feel well. So, the little ones and I hunkered down inside, played with new toys (Little People, American Girl Doll, and knitting), and I finally figured out how to use my Flickr account and how to post pictures to Ravelry. Two of my projects now have pictures, and if I get really good at putting my projects up on Ravelry, more will come.

In the meantime, here's a picture of the Cross-Stitch scarf from 101 Designer One Skein Wonders. The yarn is Manos del Uruguay I bought during Linda's sale. It's also the yarn the pattern called for, but in a different colorway. The lighting for the picture isn't great, but it will have to do for now.

I was really glad to have a day just to sit around and not worry too much about anything. I made a significant increase in the length of the scarf, so I feel like I've accomplished something. I do need to stop avoiding casting on for my second sock though.

Little girl is going to Grammy's for a tea party, so little boy and I will be hitting A.C. Moore for the LB Suede. Incidentally, I happened to be flipping through the channel guide yesterday just when Knitty Gritty was on, and they were running the sampler shrug episode. Isn't that crazy? (If you don't know why it's crazy, read my last post.) It must be meant to be!

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

km said...

The scarf looks great. I've seen that episode of KG. The shrug will be fun. Of course I didn't get to see it yesterday, but maybe sometime soon I'll get to watch again.

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Love the scarf, the colors are gorgeous and the pattern is oh so interesting.. Was it a difficult knit? I would love to make one one day. Where can I find the pattern?

Love the Blog, keep up the good work!