Friday, January 11, 2008

Defeat the Winter Doldrums Dishcloth Swap Questionnaire

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? I knit

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Generally, I use a size 6 needle. I can't say I'm fussy.

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I usually use Peaches and Creme, although I'm partial to Sugar n Creme (a little harder to find around here.) Again, not fussy

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? The bathroom is lavender, and the kitchen doesn't really have a color scheme.

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? I'm not a big fan of lime green. I tend to like pinks, purples, and blues.

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? I generally like winter. I like to be snowy though.

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Exercise, chocolate, a nap, a good book, knitting - not necessarily in that order

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? Ice cream and/or chocolate

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Cocoa. Starting to get into tea a little bit

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? Italy or France. I would take a cooking class, and site-see, and NAP!

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? Cats.

Happy Knitting!

No comments: