Monday, January 7, 2008

Fingerlss Mitts - UGH!

I finished the fingerless mitts today. Actually, I finished them twice. I had a small issue with the thumbhole, and had to rip back and do it over. So, the pattern was easy, but there's just something about them with which I'm unsatisfied. Maybe I'm just mad at them for being difficult! Here's the picture:

Excuse the background, but it seems to be the best light right now.

I'm considering casting on for my second sock, but I'm also considering writing thank you notes for Christmas presents. Hmmm, maybe for every note I write I can knit a round. How long do you think it will take me to write thank you notes at that rate?

Also, I'm spending way to much time on Ravelry and not much time focusing on knitting, laundry, and oh yeah, those kids running around!

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Miss Me said...

just so i'm clear - what is it about them that you're not satisfied with?

Dorothy said...

I don't know - I think I just didn't enjoy knitting them all that much, so maybe the sense of accomplishment is lacking?

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Those are gorgeous! You are being too hard on yourself..

Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome...my wife is also a busy knitter like you.