Friday, January 25, 2008

Dishcloth Mania

I spent a couple of days knitting these for the Dishcloth Swap:




Could they be yours?

I've started to gather some goodies for the package. I know I have plenty of time, but February always gets away from me.

I'm working on my second baby kimono - this one in stockinette stitch. It's taking forever! But, isn't that always the case with second projects immediately following the first one? (Like, say, a second sock!) I have knit a round or two every day on my sock, so it hasn't been abandoned.

If you live in the Woburn or Framingham area, The Fabric Place is having 25% off EVERYTHING, including clearance stuff. They are also honoring your $5 off a $25 purchase coupons. I got a GREAT deal - I bought 3 skeins of Cascade 220 for the Noni Adventure Bag, and an Addi Turbo circular needle. When it was all said and done, I got the needles for free (and they are NOT inexpensive needles!)

Now, go wish Miss Me a Happy Blogging Anniversary and find something fun to do on this fine Saturday morning.

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

thanks for both the comment and the link! love the dishcloths. i have SWORN that i am NOT a dishcloth knitter, but i am making one for a swap and i am scared that they may be as addictive as socks!!!