Monday, March 17, 2008

Tink, Tink, Tink

Last night I was rolling along on the blue jeans lace shawl, thinking that there is a slim possibility that it would be done by Sunday. And then, I noticed that my leaves weren't lining up. I tried to take a picture, but it keeps coming out blurry. Suffice it to say, the leaves have all shifted slightly to the left. I contemplated leaving it, but I know it will bug me. I'm enjoying knitting lace, but it sure does take a lot of time!

If you're looking for me, I'll be taking out 1300 some odd stitches.

3 comments:

Miss Me said...

groan... it would bug me too.

spinndiva said...

OH NOOoooo...
I wonder what happened?

I am knitting on another one, this time for my daughter. In knit picks alpaca cloud in peppermint heather. Very pink. :)
sending "good lace thoughts" your way!

Alana said...

Been there... Done that... Not fun.

However, you'll be glad you did, 'cause those little goofs have a way of becoming BIG irritations if they're not fixed.