Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today's Project



When I showed my husband this hat, he asked "Is that today's project?"



I really don't think I'm on a project a day kick, but I do admit to a certain pressure to get all the knitting I want to get done for this baby. In my defense, I didn't learn how to knit until little boy was 6 months old, and it took a while to build up to things besides scarves and hats. And now, I can create whole outfits, without investing a lot of money! :)

The pattern is here. The ears are quite obviously not perfect, but I like it just the same.

This hat is in preparation for Easter, and I hope it's the first of many very cutsy hats to come! The Norwegian in me is considering making this hat next. It's sized 3-9 months, which isn't really a cold weather age for little to come. I'm sure I could adjuyst the size though. What do you think?

BTW - you can blog right from Flickr. Who knew?

2 comments:

Hippy Goodwife said...

cute, cute, cute! What a lucky baby that is!

Miss Me said...

so cute! i can't wait until easter to see it on baby girls head.