Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Sickies

Oh, the sickies linger. "Mommy has the sickies, Daddy. She has to get better."

Today is worse than yesterday. The little ones have gone to my in-laws for the day. My in-laws are really wonderful. I'm hot and cold at the same time, and my head feels like cement bricks. Little girls wants to know why Daddy's sickies came over to me, and she says they came in through my cheeks.

Miss Me - the fish is deep fried. I love Ontario. The Toronto Zoo and Science Museum were favorite places to visit as a kid. I want to take my kids, but this whole passport thing is rough. In early college years, we crossed the Rainbow Bridge into Niagara Falls all the time. Usually, we walked across. It's fun to straddle the middle and have one foot in each country at a time. It also takes a lot of energy to SKIP across the entire bridge. I had fun friends back then.

I feel like I'm not making any sense. Must be the sickies.

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

sounds just like the fish of my childhood. YUM!!! and border hopping was fun, wasn't it? we're going to have high tech microchipped passports soon(ish)... the plus side? 10 year validity.
take advantage of the time alone to get some rest, but aren't kids sweet when they take care of mom?