Thursday, February 14, 2008

Project Updates

I've been in Buffalo for 2 1/2 days. The little ones are having lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa, and we've gotten quite a few errands done - the little ones have been fitted for new shoes (little boy's shoes have trucks on them. He's very excited!) and have many new clothes. I've been to Walmart to pick up some Peaches & Cream and other needed supplies. Also, my mom helped me pick out fabric to line the two felted bags.

Here's what I've accomplished so far:

1. 1/2 of the pink kimono is seamed up. I'm a little nervous if a little newborn hand will fit through the sleeve opening.

2. Both linings for the two felted bags have been sewn. I'm 1/2 through sewing the lining in the green bag.

3. The 1500 yards of laceweight has been wound into a ball - no easy task!

4. I've completed 3 patterns rows in my Norwegian hat.

5. I've knit about 1/2" of the never-ending K1P1 rib for second sock.

In a few minutes I'm leaving for knitting class at Linda's. Can't wait!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time!

God Bless,
Cathy