Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pre-Felted Noni Bag

Here it is:



The bag is actually pretty simple to knit. I did have to really learn how to pick up stitches after knitting the base, but that was on my list to do last year. And really, it wasn't hard! The questions I had about the pattern were totally answered on the errata on the Noni website. I plan on felting it tonight after the kids are in bed.

Also, here's the picture of second sock, because I know some of you are worried that the socks just aren't getting any love. This sock is on my list to finish next week. 5 1/2 more inches of K1P1 rib to go!



I made potato soup tonight. I think I might try it with some clams next time!

Happy knitting!

2 comments:

km said...

I can't wait to see the felted version. I just may get some felting in myself tonight if the kiddos cooperate.

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Nice! Can't wait to see your finished projects :O)