Monday, February 4, 2008

Grandpa 17, Daddy 14

It was quite the scene at my house last night. The Giants won, making Grandpa one happy guy, and Daddy one sad man. Little girls was an equal opportunity cheerleader though, calling out "Go Giants! Go Patriots! Go Pats!" In case you missed it, the Superbowl was a GREAT football game!

I've reached the point where I can do basic stockinette stitch without looking, so I did my February charity knitting during the game - 2 preemie hats.



I'm telling you this is the yarn that just won't get used up - look what I still have left:



Earlier in the day, I knit up a new dishcloth for my swap pal. I'm almost done with her whole package!



My dad flew home today. We had such a great and relaxing time visiting with him. It was a lot easier saying goodbye than usual, since the little ones and I driving to Buffalo next week. Little boy doesn't really get it, but little girl was very sad when we drove away from the airport. Although, she made Grandpa's day by yelling out "Go Giants!" as he walked away from the car.

I'm working on the Noni bag, but right now, I'm going to try and take a little nap, because both little ones are sleeping!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

km said...

Yeah for family and football. And with the gathering you had you really couln't loose either way.