I found this on Lynne's blog and thought it seemed like a good post since I have no knitting to report.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Big boy and DH
2. What were you doing at 0800? I was moving laundry
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Making eggs for breakfast
4. What happened to you in 2006? I gave birth to little boy, moved to our current apartment, and worked as a behavioral consultant in a school (not in that order)
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "You can't sit on me and move around while I'm trying to type. You have to sit still or get off of me."
6. How many beverages did you have today? Diet Coke, Diet Coke
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and silver
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Groceries
9. Where were you last night? What did you do? Announced to the cranky family that we were "dressing for dinner". Put on slacks and a blouse, put little girl in a ridiculous dress. Cooked with Big boy and little girl, and spent the night talking in a British accent and calling the family Bartholomew, Jerome, Minnie, and Giles.
10. What color is your front door? It's stained, something of a honey color
11. Where do you keep your change? On my dresser in a dish, in the change part of my wallet, and in a tupperware waiting to go through the coinstar machine.
12. What’s the weather like today? It's kind of gray and cold
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Chocolate with more chocolate. (Although, I once had toasted marshmallow chocolate with a scoop of chocolate next to it, and that was pretty stinkin' good!)
14. What excites you? Random fun, DH, holidays
15. Do you want to cut your hair? SO BADLY!
16. Are you over the age of 25? I am.
17. Do you talk a lot? Yes. DH doesn't talk much, so we think we're a perfect match!
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I watched the first two seasons, but then it got too far-fetched for me. Although, I just realized - is the Grandfather from the O.C. the magazine mogul in "Ugly Betty"?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I had a student named Steven a few years ago.
21. Are you a jealous person? Not usually, but it does happen.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Andrea
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kathy
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? DH's ex-wife
25. What does the last text message you received say? It was something from my brother, but it came about a year and a half ago.
26. Do you chew on your straw? No.
27. Do you have curly hair? Pretty straight with just enough wave to be annoying
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? To Buffalo for Thanksgiving
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? It would be rude of me to say. (Thanks Lynne for supplying the answer to that one!)
31. Will you get married in the future? No, I'm happily married already
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I just watched "The Holiday" last night.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? There's a lot of people I like!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Yesterday. I think I do them once an hour.
35. Are you currently depressed? No
36. Did you cry today? No, but it's early yet
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I have nothing else to put up on the blog today
38. I am not typically a memer, so I would say, if you enjoy sharing the little details of your life, we'd love to read about it! Post a comment here and let us know to look for you!