Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Hat Completed!

I finished another hat for a small child. This one for a REALLY small child - he'll be 5 months old at Christmas. His big brother is getting a hat in the same colorway, but with a ribbed bottom and a pompom.



Two more hats to do, but this morning I cast on for my Christmas Swap project. I think I needed a hat break.

In non-knitting news - Little boy has been having temper tantrums because I won't let him play with the vacuum. He drags a chair from the kitchen to the hallway, unlocks the closet door, and takes out the vacuum. Then, mean mommy comes and undoes all his hard work. Life is rough!

Happy knitting!

3 comments:

km said...

The hat is cute. I'm thinking I need to make at least one this year...although we never wear them. One year my MIL got me a SHARK vaccum for Christmas...the kind that has to recharge...then goes cordless. It doesn't replace a regular vac, but I let the boys use that for the last 3 years...I figure when they want to clean...I should take it...because all too soon, they'll be complaining that they have to unload the dishwasher.

Miss Me said...

i'm with kristen on this - if they want to clean, LET THEM! i've had to resort to tantrums to try to get my boys to put their clothes in the laundry basket. they used to be so good...

Anonymous said...

My little boy loves to vaccum. In fact he goes across the street to our elderly neighbors and vaccums their living room with a little shark. I never bought a toy vaccum beasue he might as well use the real one.

Cute hat!