Monday, October 15, 2012

Rhinebeck Bingo

I've signed up to be both a player and a square for this year's Rhinebeck Bingo. I hope this will be a great way to meet a lot of people at the NYS Sheep and Wool Festival, and a GREAT excuse to check out what everyone is wearing.

To help my fellow players, here is what I will, weather cooperating, be wearing:

My Viking Hoodie, which you can see in this post, only now it has a zipper.

I will also be wearing my El Capitan: (Sorry for the goofy picture. There was no one around to take the picture for me)

 I'll probably have my Gail tucked into my sweater:
If it's really warm I'll have my Roses scarf on:

But probably the easiest way to identify me will be by this bag:



It will be holding all of my purchases.

See you on the Bingo field!


No comments: