Sunday, October 14, 2012

All Rhinebeck, All the Time

I had written a post on Friday, but didn't get around to adding pictures yet, so I'll hold off on posting it. I will say that my parents were here for Columbus Day weekend and it was great to visit with them. My mom added a zipper to my Viking Hoodie and did some crocheting at the bottom of the button band so the sweater doesn't pull up. I LOVE IT! I've been wearing it pretty regularly as the weather has gotten chilly. Yesterday we had our housewarming party. It was great to have our family and friends at our new place, the food turned out really well (brie and onion puff pastry is my new-found favorite appetizer), and we just had a great day! The highlight of my day was probably watching my Brother-in-law charm the pants off of a 2 month old. He could make a fortune as a baby-whisperer. But now it's time to be in full Rhinebeck mode. I've gone through the vendor list to identify my must-sees, I have a shopping list both specific and general, and I need to spend the beginning of this week gathering all of the things I need to bring with me. I have a number of things I hope to post this week, all of them about Rhinebeck. I can't promise it won't get monotonous, but I'm super excited and it's all I can seem to talk about, and since this is my blog, I'm going to feel free to talk about it as much as I want!

No comments: