Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yarn Splurge!

I went to a yarn store yesterday. I went mostly because I still haven't had the baby, I got some money, and I began to think that I might not get to a yarn store for quite some time. I had a few projects in mind, but I came home with this:

to make this.

I've cast on, and knit about an inch. Today though, I broke out the Celtic Knot Stole and worked a dozen or so rows. I'm hoping to have it done by May - we'll see.

I'm really just sitting around and waiting for baby girl to make an appearance.

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Miss Me said...

Baby girl is going to be very stylish! Fingers crossed that she puts in an appearance soon. : )

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. Hope baby girl comes soon (at least sometime in February not March!) Thinking of you.

Knitting with a Purpose said...

Aww, that's so cute!! I *love* purple (as you may know from my blog!). I am so excited for you, not long now, I hope!!

Jknits said...

Very nice colors. Hope she comes soon!