Monday, February 16, 2009

Generosity of Others

On Friday, I came home to find a pair of size 7 DPNs waiting for me. A gift from Judy, the mom of a friend. I hope to finish the baby sweater today.


On Saturday, I went for a pedicure, a gift from a friend to get ready for the baby.


Later that day, a box from my parents arrived full of Valentine's gifts. Included - my mom's size 7 DPNs to borrow, and the Baseball Sweater that she sewed together for me. (Incidentally, this is a raglan sweater meant to be knit flat. I knit the body in the round, and my mom had a REALLY hard time sewing it all together.)


Yesterday afternoon, Big Boy had a hockey game. His grandparents and aunt, and all of us were there (which is much easier when the game is at noon, and not 6 a.m.) He played really well, and loved having everyone there. Last night, hubby and I went out to dinner, using a gift certificate from his brother. A friend volunteered to watch the kids for us.

We are blessed.

2 comments:

km said...

What Blessings! I love the raglan.

Anonymous said...

Oh, aren't friends the best??!