Monday, September 21, 2009

What's Going On....

Oriel Lace Scarf - 49" done


Meghan's Braids Hat for little girl (she picked out the color all by herself!). Pretty much just working on it while sitting at the park as kids play.


Viking Hat - horns need to be stuffed and attached. This is the second set of horns - the first set was too big, and I attached them to close to the top of the hat - they looked like bunny ears. Actually, this hat was supposed to be for the baby, but my gauge was horribly off, and it will be a Christmas gift instead.


What's going on with you?

1 comment:

Jknits said...

I love the hats. Very, very cute and just in time. I'm short (5ft) but still tend to make mine about 6 feet even though they stretch. I like to wrap them around my neck a couple of times and don't like short scarves. (that's just by two cents)