I was given a blog award for imagination! You can read about it here at A Day in the Life..... (and you can read about some fun kids, cool art projects, and other cool stuff too!) Thanks, Kristen! (Ravelry link).
RULES you must resend this to 5 bloggers and you must tell 5 things about your crafts you like the most...what inspires you to make home made gifts..
What inspires me:
1. I love that homemade gifts are personal. I've made them with a specific recipient in mind, and put a lot of myself into the project.
2. Nothing makes me feel better than knowing I've knitted something that is keeping my kids, family, and friends warm on a cold winter day.
3. To echo Kristen, a lot of prayers go into my knitting.
4. I like the tremendous sense of self-satisfaction I feel when I finish something.
5. I really like knitting. I really like finishing a project. Things I want to knit often don't correspond to something I want to wear. So, I give them away!!!
And now, to nominate others:
1. Moriah (who might not have time to respond - she's busy delivering babies on the L&D floor.)
3. The Yarn Harlot (because wouldn't it be cool if she checked out my little blog?)
5. And finally - YOU! Why do you like to make gifts for people?
Now, FYI - Sandra Singh is giving away a skein of malabrigo sock yarn. Go check it out!