Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why, Hello Again!

Long time no see!

We've been without a computer for almost two months! Thankfully, we now have a new hard drive and tech help Dad has everything set up for us.

Sadly, I have virtually no knitting content to show for the past two months. I'm almost halfway through one sock and have started the February Baby Sweater for baby girl. Actually, I DID finish the cotton kisses cardigan, but haven't taken any pictures of it yet.

We've had a busy summer though! We've been to Buffalo to see family, my parents visited here, and the girls and I went to Pennsylvania for a family wedding, while the boys stayed home and did boy things. Little girl took swimming lessons, Big Boy has gone to a couple of weeks of day camp, and little boy has spent much time around the house helping Daddy put things together - namely two sets of bunk beds and a crib. Baby girl is growing QUICKLY! She's been inch-worming around the floor for over a month, and started to sit up a couple of weeks ago. I feel like she's growing up a little too fast, but I'm still celebrating every milestone.

I'm hoping to get back into the knitting groove and to be posting a lot more regularly! I signed up for Dish Rag Tag, so at least some kind of knitting will get done!

Happy Knitting All!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! You're back!

km said...

Hi there! I was just thinking about you. I signed up for DRT this year too.

Deb said...

Glad you're back - I missed ya!

Knitting with a Purpose said...

Yay, I am so glad to see you back on line! I've been thinking about you and wondering how life was going?