1. I'm sewing together a baby sweater, and I find the seaming really stressful.
2. I still have no pictures of anything I'm knitting.
3. I have several blog comments to which I have not replied. Here are my replies:
a. I have no strong opinion about the yarn shop in Winchester, because I really didn't pay that much attention to the yarn that wasn't from the Plucky Knitter. The staff seemed super friendly though.
b. I'm not a member of Pinterest. I really don't know what it is, but hope to have time to figure it out soon.
4. My time is currently being taken up by my obsession with reading everything possible about Rhinebeck and backing up all the photos on the laptop.
5. I finished knitting the back of the CPH last night. I will cast on for a front tomorrow. It will take me the rest of the day to finish sewing up the baby sweater in #1.