1. I've been working on a test knit of mittens.
2. I've really been working on my cabled sweater. I need to have it done so when I visit my parents in a week and a half, my mom can sew the pieces together.
3. The Knitting Olympics and Ravelympics start on Friday. I want to knit a Gail (aka Nightsongs) with the yarn that Jane (the designer!) gave to me.
4. Laundry will still need to be done between now and the end of the Olympics.
5. I ate REALLY well last week.
6. I've gained some weight because of it.
7. Boston was supposed to have a snowstorm. It hasn't shown up.
8. I took a really great nap this afternoon.