Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Wednesday

1. I've been working on a test knit of mittens.

2. I've really been working on my cabled sweater. I need to have it done so when I visit my parents in a week and a half, my mom can sew the pieces together.

3. The Knitting Olympics and Ravelympics start on Friday. I want to knit a Gail (aka Nightsongs) with the yarn that Jane (the designer!) gave to me.

4. Laundry will still need to be done between now and the end of the Olympics.

5. I ate REALLY well last week.

6. I've gained some weight because of it.

7. Boston was supposed to have a snowstorm. It hasn't shown up.

8. I took a really great nap this afternoon.

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Wool Free and Lovin' Knit said...

WOW -- your Olympic knitting entry is gorgeous and challenging I bet -- good luck!

km said...

That is a beautiful shawl. I can see this is an olympic feet. I'm still deciding, but I'll probably just join the Yarn Harlot's olympics. I wanted to knit a FLS, but I haven't dyed the yarn yet.

Nina said...

Wow.. And I'm planning to knit a tam for the Ravelympics..

Learn Poker said...

Bravo, fantasy))))