1. I knit 23 rows of Gail during the opening ceremony last night.
2. The ceremony was AMAZING! I loved all the performances and special effects.
3. I have already saved a copy of the pattern for the US Team's Moose Hat.
4. I have also saved a copy of Team Canada's mittens. But, I think I want the real thing. I'm bummed because I'll be 20 minutes away from Niagara Falls, Canada during the Olympics, but lack a passport. GRRRR! I've spent a lot of time in Canada, and those Maple Leaf mittens just speak to me!
5. Baby Girl is fussing, because she's the only person not sitting on the couch right now.