Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Dreaming

Fabulous Yarn is having a contest! Write about your dream yarn and you could win a Namaste Bag filled with it!

I've had the Polly Pullover in my queue for a long time now. There's just something about it that I love. It totally fits my every day style, and I think it's the perfect thing to wear on chilly fall and spring days. It's knit with Spud & Chloe Outer, a washable cotton/wool blend. I have hugged this yarn in person, and it's gorgeous! The colors are beautiful! I could easily imagine knitting Polly in Hedge, or Wave, or even Rocket. (BTW, I would be knitting size Large, and I don't own a copy of the pattern).

I'm quite sure I would get a LOT of use out of the Polly Pullover. It's like a sweatshirt - something quick and easy to throw on as I'm out and about with the kids - running errands, hiking, whatever. And in the Spud & Chloe yarn, I think it would also be a little bit luxurious.

Do you have any yarn fantasies?

No comments: