1. 9 year old boy who seems bound and determined to be obnoxious 24/7
2. The fact that a LYS was hosting a Noni Bag Workshop with the designer for $150 this weekend, thus making it impossible for me to attend, has now announced that it will be a FREE workshop. A little too late to rearrange DH's schedule tonight, my in-laws 60th Anniversary Party tomorrow, and soccer and hockey on Sunday. (I can't help myself, I like that Bobble Bag!)
3. My in-laws anniversary party - I still have nothing to wear. For that matter, neither does little boy.
4. To find something to wear before 7 p.m. tonight, I'd have to take four children with me. I went this morning with 2 - that was rough enough.
5. Yes, I should have thought about this last week, but I didn't.
6. I planned on making soup for dinner tonight. I have the broth, but have yet to do anything with the vegetables. I'm debating about making Kraft Macaroni and Cheese instead.
7. My feet are cold.
1. My in-laws have been married for 60 years, have 6 children, and 12 grandchildren.
2. Last night we had a dinner for friends home from Africa. It's always good to spend time with friends.
3. My friend Terri really seemed to like the Oriel Lace Scarf.
4. The dinner was potluck style, and someone brought the BEST hummus. I licked the bowl.
5. I'm still making progress (albeit slow progress) on the Christmas knitting.
Hmmm... Annoyances 7, Good things 5 is not the final score I was looking for.