Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Go Team!


I've spent the last two nights at Fenway Park, watching the Red Sox play the Cleveland Indians. I'm happy to say that my Indians won a game, and the Sox won last night, cinching their place in the playoffs. (If the Sox play any other team, I totally cheer for the Sox. But the Indians' farm team is based in Buffalo, and I just can't cheer against players from Buffalo!) Needless to say, Boston-boy Hubby is beyond excited!


The funniest part of last night was by far, this sign:


Poor Katie Holmes.

I have been knitting, but everything is going really SLOWLY! I'm just about ready to start the lace pattern on the February Lady Sweater, and am knitting about six rows a week on the Celtic Knot Stole. At this rate, I should finish it in about 60 weeks.

1 comment:

km said...

What a fun date with hubby! And you look like you're glowing. Must be that baby. Hope you're not feeling as ill.