Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Angie has tagged me.

The Rules:

Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated college, started dating my first after high school boyfriend (STUPID! STUPID!!), and was applying for teaching jobs.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today?
  • Finish unpacking
  • Laundry - it never ends
  • Work on my Lillian Tank Top
  • Write out a card or two to some friends
  • Catch up on emails and blogs

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, chocolate ice cream....I think you get the picture. OH, and popcorn - especially when my husband makes it on the stove.

4. Places I’ve lived:

Amherst, NY (right next to Buffalo), Boston, MA (proper and metro area.) I prefer Buffalo.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Buy a house, and create the perfect kitchen and entertain a TON!
  • Buy my parents a house closer to me
  • Hire a maid/mother's helper (thanks for that idea, Angie!)
  • Donate time/money to charities - probably mostly to the Salvation Army
  • Treat my friends and family to rockin' good times
The kids are fussing, so I'll tag anyone who wants to be tagged. But, leave a comment, so I know to check your blog!

1 comment:

km said...

I think I'd like one of those "mother's helpers" too. I had one when for a bit right after 3 was born...and actually for the end of that pregnancy. But...they grew up and went to college. I need a new one.