- Legitimate family stress that just is, and the process of working through that stress is kind of draining. I think I regularly underestimate the stress of 4 kids. I don't like dwelling on it, but I have to admit that it tires out a mommy.
- Lack of immediate interest in my OTN projects
- Apparent inability to start a new project until at least one of the OTN projects is done. I keep reminding myself of what the Yarn Harlot says - "There are no knitting police"
- Time. Housework can take up a lot of time. The weather is nicer so I'm outside with the kids a lot more, and I'm trying to be more active so I can lose a few pounds before my cousin's wedding next month. All of this takes up time that I could be knitting.
- The possibility that my knitting mojo has gone on vacation without me.
I'm hopeful that this slump ends soon. I'm hopeful that the Red Sox' slump ends soon too, but I'm not holding my breath.
We'll see how things go.
I do hope that you're happily knitting!