Monday, May 5, 2008

Quick Stuff

The baby shower was a success, and good times had by all!

Yesterday and today have been busy with church, kid stuff, and general household stuff. I'm proctoring exams the rest of this week and most of next week. Which means lots of knitting time, but I don't know how much time I'll have to post.

Still working on Reasonably Hip, and have gotten three more chart rows done on the Celtic Knot Stole. Wasting a lot of time on Ravelry this week, but laughing a lot!

Saturday, I'll be attending the NH Sheep and Wool Festival. Anyone else going?

Okay, gotta run. Going to try to get some reading done and into bed early.

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dorothy,

I am a technonerd and can't figure out how to e-mail you. I wanted to do this off Ravelry. Let's start gathering e-mail addresses so that we can connect if our group goes belly up. Javaknitter has started a group at Yahoo called deleted knitters just in case.

shawn@ispiral.com (Shamsky)