- Stocking for Little Girl (already started)
- Stocking for Little Boy
- Olympic Hat for my aunt
- Celtic Knot Stole for BFF (started a couple of years ago. Really getting ridiculous that it's not done yet)
- Socks for my brother (one sock is already finished)
- Socks for my sister-in-law
- Ridiculous flip-flop socks for our babysitter
- Scarf for someone (I have the pattern and the yarn. It might be a teacher gift, or an in-law gift)
- A bunch of korkinesse for random people
- Slippers for the kids
Okay, honestly, 9 and 10 are not as important as 1-7. I think that it's an ambitious list, but not impossible. I'll keep you updated.
What's on your Christmas knitting list?