So, I just found out that Melinda is due in the BEGINNING of September, and not the end of September. This means I should have spent the last few days knitting her blanket - NOT knitting the gnome hat in One Skein Wonders as a Christmas gift.
Now what to do? I have the hat knitting done. I still have to make the tassle and crochet around the edges. And I think I'm going to make I-cord ties as the hat has no ties, and one year old girls need ties on their hats. Do I finish the hat while the momentum is going? And if I do, should I weave in all the ends on Joey's hat?
Maybe tomorrow I'll take a picture, and post it, and that will help me decide what to finish!