As you've probably noticed, there hasn't been a new episode in a couple of weeks. I was hoping to get to it this week, but it's probably not going to happen.
Real life is taking up a lot of my time lately - house stuff, spring cleaning, gardening, and kids' activities have me pretty busy, and I just haven't wanted to take the time away from all of that to record.
I hope no one takes it personally. I know there are about 50 of you out there who watch the show, and I really appreciate it! I appreciate the emails and PMs too. But right now, I need to focus on the rest of my life.
In other things, I wanted to comment on the events of the Boston Marathon this year. I was out of town last week, but feel no less effected by the tragic bombings at the finish line. I LOVE the Boston Marathon. If my kids were slightly older, I would totally take them into town to cheer on the runners. Because that's what Marathon Monday is about. The crowd at the Marathon is 100% positive. Everyone is super polite and happy to be there. EVERYONE cheers on the runners. Strangers will walk along exhausted runners, encouraging them to finish the race. It's a great crowd, and it really sucks that people tried to ruin that.
Okay, that's my rant of the day.
I hope I'll find time to record soon, but if I don't, I hope you'll understand.
Thanks, and happy knitting!
Monday, April 8, 2013
Episode 7 from Dorothy Minear on Vimeo.
On the Needles:
- Feather and Fan Dishcloth knit with Sugar and Creme Cotton
- Cedar Leaf Shawlette by Alana Dakos, knit with Ball and Skein yarn on size 7 needles
- Swatch for Dark and Stormy by Thea Coleman
- Scalloped Ruff by Pam Powers knit with Bristol Yarns King George Yarn
- Still working on the Loop! Batt
- Dyed my own wool with Wilton Food Coloring
- The Easter Bunny brought Merino Top in the Jelly Beans colorway from Knitty in Color