- Little girl graduated from preschool last week. She was so excited the night before graduation she couldn't sleep.
- Baby girl has been sleeping through the night pretty consistently.
- This means I have more energy during the day, and I have been trying to exercise every day during nap time.
- The weather has been beautiful and we've been outside a lot.
- Baby girl is getting more and more brave at the playground.
- Little boy runs everywhere, no matter how hot it is.
- I'm almost done with my Lelah top, but progress is slow.
- My top secret project is starting to take shape.
I hope to have a more coherent, knitting related post for you soon!